Stax Guitar Harmonizer Pedal
- 3 Effects Knobs and 1 Switch are accurate and high sensitive.
- The Range of Detune Mode is: -25/-20/-15/-10/-5/0/+5/+10/+15/+20/+25 cents.
- Up: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it rings a lot of nice space feeling.
- Down: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
Details: Harmonizer-Pitch Original signal to create, precise polyphonic pitch shifting with 44.1k 24bit sampling, 32 bit true floating point DSP, with storage of timbre sound pedal ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters) Zinc Alloy metal shell Very small and exquisite True bypass Specifications Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms) Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms) Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) Current Draw: 128 mA Dimensions: 95mm (D) × 45mm (W) × 53mm (H) Weight: 278g(with box) Packaging: 1X Harmonizer Pedal 1X User Manual
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.5 x 2.4 inches